Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Munich

Just seen Munich. It left me a bit confused I must say. It was a bit like Abbot and Costello do Counter Terrorism. These guys who were paid to take out the masterminds of the Munich atrocity messed up almost every hit, the plans were so slick, they slipped over on them.

Also, I was under the impression the main character was supposed to feel guilty for what he did. I personally did not see that. He was basically fearful that the same techniques would be used on him. Which is fair enough I guess. When you blow someone up with a phone, it's going to make you look at telephones in a slightly different way for the rest of your life.

I guess one of his number did realised he was defiling his soul by his actions. They all were. It was a grotty mess, and still is...

Another thing...I was also wondering why we had a sex scene intercut with the slaughter at Munich. Seemed a bit clumsy and made me think of Altered States... Good film that, Altered States that is..., not this one though. However it is worth seeing, but it should be called: When Good Counter Terrorist Plans, GO BAD!

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!