Wednesday, August 30, 2006

WoC #167. Wordless Wednesday.

No 167 in 167 days of madness. Only 198 to go as I attempt to create a cow joke per day for a year. Thought I'd do a wordless one each Wednesday...if I can.
I now have a site that is a POD. Click here to look. It's $0.99 per month and is updated every week with cow toons. It also has films, some games and coming soon ecards. I'm working on a Captain Pointy film which will span several episodes over the next couple of months.
To visit StiK's Tee shirt shop, click here. I have lots of glow in the dark designs...check it out.:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just testing to see if I can post... I messed it u with my swf file you see. :)

Anonymous said...

oh geez fucking funny! I cant stop giggling!

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in to say hello. Here by way of Dutchy!

Anonymous said...

u r a sick little monkey :D keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi all, glad you dropped by. I hope you had a giggle like Zoe. :)

Britain's Got Cow Talent!