Friday, August 11, 2006

WoC Slideshow #148

My kids were due to go to the beach today, until my middle one threw up, not once, but twice on the toilet seat. Protecting the toilet nicely, and going all over the floor. So we are all stuck at home waiting for the bug to strike. It's like a microscopic version of the THING... Ho-Hum..
It's Friday and a chance to show off all the WoC's this week. I've done 148 in 148 days of blogging. One a day for as long as I can keep it up, or someone tells me it's not worth it. Thank you all for your continued support. :)
Also if you would pop over to my latest renter Dutch Girlie for me. She has such a lovely blog. Just click her renter box for me, I know you'll enjoy the visit. ------>To visit StiK's Tee shirt shop, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though the "room" I am renting kinda looks and smells like a stable... I am still having a blast over at your place! Shame it is almost over...

Anonymous said...

You've been a lovely guest. Many thanks for staying with me and my cattle. :)

Britain's Got Cow Talent!