Saturday, September 02, 2006

WoC #170

Nice to see the hedgehog getting some payback. 170 cow toons in as many days. My task is to do 365 cow cartoons. Don't know why, just to see if I can.
Please check out My new renter Bratinella. Loads of Blog templates and interesting stuff to read. Do me a favour and tick her box. I'll be messin' with her brilliant banner soon, watch this space...well not this space, a space above this space... sort of.I now have a site that is a POD. Click here to look. It's $0.99 per month and is updated every week with cow toons. It also has films, some games and coming soon ecards. I'm working on a Captain Pointy film which will span several episodes over the next couple of months.To visit StiK's Tee shirt shop, click here. I have lots of glow in the dark designs...check it out.:)

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!