Monday, September 25, 2006

WoC #193

Impulse or not we are up to 193 cowtoons only 172 to go....
I'd like to welcome my new renter Apropos of Something. Very funny stuff going on here. Do me and yourself a favour and Visit Jess's Blog and find out how to play "PACKAGE WARS". --->
I'll be mess'n with his banner later on this week.
I've got a new film to watch on my Animation site
STIKTOONZ check it out, it's very silly.I now have a site that is a POD. Click here to look. It's $0.99 per month and is updated every week with cow toons. It also has films, some games and coming soon ecards. I'm working on a Captain Pointy film which will span several episodes over the next couple of months.To visit StiK's Tee shirt shop, click here. I have lots of glow in the dark designs...check it out.:)

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!