Monday, May 12, 2008

WoC 470

Inspired by Mad-dog Madonna's performance at Radio One's Big Weekend I give you my latest world of cow toon. At least she did better than Usher and hedged her bets and said Hello England. Usher thought he was in Manchester. Only 300 miles out mate. That didn't endear him to the crowds.Thanks again to radio one for putting on such a brillant event in Mote Park. It was particularly meaningful to me, as that's where I go for my runs once or twice a week. The slideshow of what I saw is below.
This isn't in the new book 300 of the Best Cow Jokes Ever! The Woc gag will of course make Vol 3 of the World of Cow comic, which will be out soon. This cow design is now a Birthday card at my Online shop. :-) There are now World of Cow Mugs, tee shirts and steins up to. Completely original and unique. Have a look at what's on offer. You can't get this material anywhere else. http://www.stikshop.co.uk/ and you can buy this toon at Cartoonstock

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!