Friday, May 16, 2008

WoC 474

Bloomin' contact lenses! I know there isn't any cows in this one. But the flies inhabit the World of Cow, so I think it's still valid. That's my excuse anyhoo.
This isn't in the new book 300 of the Best Cow Jokes Ever! The Woc gag will of course make Vol 3 of the World of Cow comic, which will be out soon. This cow design is now a Birthday card at my Online shop. :-) There are now World of Cow Mugs, tee shirts and steins up to. Completely original and unique. Have a look at what's on offer. You can't get this material anywhere else. http://www.stikshop.co.uk/ and you can buy this toon at Cartoonstock

3 comments:

Johnny Wadd said...

lol your comics always crack me up.

Wally Banners said...

roflllllllllllll I get it the contact lenses lamo the fly needs lots of them ROFL

stiktoonz said...

Ta guys.

Means a lot.

:-)

StiK

Britain's Got Cow Talent!