Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WoC 477 Indiana Jones Week.

Continuing the theme, because I'm a HUGH fan of the Indiana Jones franchise. My favourite quote from the film added to a new context. Made me laugh. 2 more to come peeps. :-)
This isn't in the new book 300 of the Best Cow Jokes Ever! The Woc gag will of course make Vol 3 of the World of Cow comic, which will be out soon. This cow design is now a Birthday card at my Online shop. :-) There are now World of Cow Mugs, tee shirts and steins up to. Completely original and unique. Have a look at what's on offer. You can't get this material anywhere else. http://www.stikshop.co.uk/ and you can buy this toon at Cartoonstock

2 comments:

Lana said...

Hey it's me bozette.
I don't know if you remember me.
I am now going under Dizzyjr.
I just sent you 250 credits. I have so many I don't know what to do with them.

stiktoonz said...

HEY BOZZIE!


Lovely to hear from you again. Many many thanks for the credits. Give me some more muscle to fight my battles.

I hope you are all well btw.

:-)

Britain's Got Cow Talent!