Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm a Theorectical Scientist! And so are you.

The thing about theoretical scientists is they don't exist until they open their mouths and theorize. Say something scientifically theoretical, like, I don't know, gravity only existed in the minds of cats. Then they blurt this out to a passing scientist and get him or her to prove if it right. That's right, right?

So then, I want to be one of those. I want to blurt something out profound and get other more clever people to prove I'm right. Or at least on the right track as I'm not a scientist thinking slightly differently. Here it is, here's my theory.

Quantum physics does not exist. That's it, I said it,it doesn't exist. Let me tell you why. When we look at a photon, or what ever and scratch our head because it behaves like a wave if we look for it, but then a particle if we look for that behaviour. We say how can it be both things, it cannot be 2 things at once? Well how about this...It is the same thing, it's 2 sides of the same coin. It's just once thing exhibiting 2 behaviours simultaneously.

   How is this possible? Well here's the doozy. Back before the universe existed, there were these 2 universes, one made of wave forms one of particles, they decided to collided. This was such a massive force the two universes binded and made one. That's how the universe existed everywhere at once like 2 panes of glass smashing together. A colossal universe side chest bump.

  So, in effect we are living in 2 universes at once. How's that for a mad cracked up theory? Over to you clever people.

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!